Find Your Opportunity
“Where can I carve out my place?”
Once you know the market, find where you can compete. The path to sustainable success is in being unique, not jumping in with another “me too” beer. Success requires identifying where your beer and brand can be different and stand out.
Leverage your strengths.
- Is your beer or story unique and compelling?
- Do you have the basis for a differentiated image? If not, can you create one?
Identify where your competitors are weak.
- Are there gaps in their product line up or distribution?
- Do they have a local story that truly resonates with drinkers?
Find your opportunity.
- Is there a product area that’s not been realized?
- Is there room for a new brand story?
Once you’ve identified your place you can start developing a plan to get you there. Our in depth knowledge of the beer market gives us an unmatched perspective on identifying opportunities in the business.