Taphandles is always looking for talented (and beer-loving!) professionals to join our team. Please take a look at the links to the left to find positions we are currently recruiting for in your geographic area. Note: these links will take you away from www.taphandles.com. Taphandles is not responsible for content outside of our control.
Entry Level Project Manager
Are you a high performing college graduate looking to start your career?
Are you detail-oriented with a strong emphasis on follow-up?
Are you someone who thrives on working on projects from start to finish?
Do you have the ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment and oversee multiple assignments quickly and successfully?
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Taphandles is a high energy, highly collaborative Seattle-based beer marketing firm that is experiencing exponential growth. We are a leader in supporting the brewing industry with the most innovative and unique marketing services and merchandise available. We really mean it.
The Project Manager (PM) collaborates with the members of the Sales Department and customers to establish comprehensive technical specifications, project pricing, creative direction, and production schedules. As customer liaison, the PM satisfies day-to-day customer service requirements, builds trust and looks for incremental revenue opportunities. This position reports to the Director of Project Management.
The PM is responsible for overseeing all projects within a defined customer base. Key components of this position include all aspects of customer service, and delivery of projects on-time and on-budget. The PM will lead the development and execution of projects by defining goals and scope with the customer and the Sales Department, and will work closely with design and production departments to ensure that the end result exceeds customer expectations.
This position oversees simultaneous projects from idea to delivery and demands strong communication and attention to detail.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Work with supervisor and the Sales Department in support and management of projects; oversee all phases of the design, product development, and production, as well as the delivery process.
• Oversee and drive design process articulating customer’s vision to the design department efficiently and effectively.
• Communicate effectively with domestic and overseas manufacturing facilities to keep products on-time, within budget, and within customer expectations.
• Be responsible for overall project until delivered to customer.
• Provide top-level customer service / satisfaction and be a resource for the Sales Department for tracking order frequency and exposing opportunities.
• Be excellent and timely with all follow-up; manage project details concisely and accurately.
• Work effectively in a high-paced, challenging, ever-changing environment, while prioritizing multiple assignments and maintaining a positive attitude.
What We Want From You:
• Bachelors Degree (firm requirement)
• Excellent communicator, oral and written
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrable evidence that you have initiative. Some examples may be leadership of a sports team, club, event, or some other outstanding achievement that makes you stand out.
• 30-45k DOE
• Performance Bonus
• 401k Matching, Employee Medical, PTO, Transit Pass
How To Apply:
• Use a subject line that starts with the letters “PM” and use the rest of the subject line to get our attention. For example: “PM — I was captain of the __________ ski team”
• Write us a custom written cover letter / writing sample in the body of the email with the following content:
1. Expand on your attention getting subject line and how that demonstrates your initiative taking.
2. What courses have you liked the most and why; which did you like least and why?
3. Close the sale. Why should we call you back?
• Attach resume. (make sure college GPA is included on resume)
• Please do not call or email to ask about the status of your application. We receive a high volume of applicants and will reach out to those we would like to review further.